ThinkBIG is a unique two-year associate degree program that combines college-level work and hands-on experience with designated mentor technicians in Cat dealer service facilities. Our students alternate every eight weeks between attending classes at Illinois Central College, in Peoria, Illinois and interning at Whayne Supply or Walker Machinery.
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Associate degree in Diesel Engine or Heavy Equipment Technology
- Tuition assistance up to $8,000
- Guidance from a designated mentor
- Earn up to $19,264 in internship wages through on-the-job training
- Up to $4,200 in tool vouchers